NEED YOUR HELP
NEED YOUR HELP
Rushing in lifesaving supplies
- our race against time
UNICEF appeals for US$ 651.6 million to support the global COVID-19 outbreak response. We need to help stop this COVID-19 virus before it spreads wider.
Please help us as much as you can to tackle this global health emergency.
UNICEF is working closely with the World Health Organization and other UN agencies, local governments and partners, to provide technical guidance and urgent support.
What is UNICEF doing and will do for children in Thailand?
The best way to battle COVID-19 in Thailand is to prevent it from spreading further. Our immediate focus is to help vulnerable children regardless of their status, ethnicity, or religion so they get access to accurate preventative and protective information that will help reduce further spreading of COVID-19.
What is UNICEF doing to respond to this global pandemic?
- Provide medical critical equipment and health supplies such as gowns, masks, goggles and gloves — to support infection prevention and control while keeping essential, hard-working health workers safe.
- Shore up preparedness and response plans in countries with weaker healthcare systems
- Ramp up access to proper handwashing and sanitation services
- Expand our engagement with communities to provide the information they need to avoid contagion
- Continue working with governments to strengthen protection services, social protection to families affected by the economic impact, psychosocial support and remote learning opportunities for all the children, and particularly for the most vulnerable children.
UNICEF will host its first virtual concert to mobilize public support for millions of children and families whose lives are severely affected COVID-19 pandemic.
The event will feature musical performance from studio and from celebrities’ homes, as well as exclusive interviews and cooking, dancing and exercising challenges by leading musicians, artists and celebrities who join UNICEF in the fight against COVID-19.
#LoveDeliveryFest Tune in to deliver love to children. Sunday, 31 May 2020 at 16.00 on Youtube Channel: WorkpointOfficial